Re: Der grosse McKenna Thread

---
im Psychedelic Salon gibt's jede Menge Terence McKenna Original-Audiomaterial als podcasts zum runterladen

http://www.matrixmasters.net/salon/cate ... e-mckenna/

:musik:

einige Zitate:

“If reality is code, then it can be hacked in some way that we had not suspected before.”

“You aren’t an object. You’re a process of some sort.”

“We’re about to have the chance to create a global culture, to essentially clean our basement and decide what we’re going to save and what we’re going to keep.”

“The thing that I go back to over and over again, and that makes psychedelics different, and that makes what I’m doing different, is you are not asked to believe anything.”

“Language is the software without which we wouldn’t be people.”

“Culture is a strategy for intensifying the dimensionality of an animal species.”

“Somehow, the psychedelic experience is related to this bootstrapping process of climbing, organizationally, from one dimension to another, deeper and deeper into complexity. It’s almost as though the psychedelic experience is a viewing of the process from the highest dimension in the plane.”

“It’s an absurd question to ask the question, ‘What will the world be like in 500 years?’ What the world will be like in 500 years is unimaginable.”

“Language is an informational creature of some sort.”

“[Quantum physics] is our truth [about reality]. How crazy are you if your truth is something you can’t even understand? And that’s the situation that we are in.”

“I think psychedelics are catalysts to thought, to imagination, to understanding.”

“Our style of society is the historical equivalent of a temper tantrum. It has no viability. It’s completely self-limiting. It’s destructive. And it hands nothing on to its receivers.”

“These psychedelics, which in the Sixties and Fifties were simply called consciousness expanding drugs, a good old phenomenological description, if there is an iota of possibility that they expand consciousness then we must put out attention on this area. Because it is the absence of consciousness that is making our situation so very uncomfortable.”

“Where spiritual advancement is discussed, I want psychedelics to be discussed. Where transformative social visions are put forth, I want psychedelics to be part of the agenda.”

Terence - :bow:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you want to understand the atom, you must smash it. You know sitting around looking at it, will never yield its secrets. You have to smash that sucker to bits and then collect the pieces and examine how it all came apart. In the same way we must smash ordinary consciousness. Get smashed and then look at the pieces flying in all directions and say, I didn't know minds could do that!"

--- Terence McKenna

„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Erraphex hat geschrieben:Die meisten seiner Bücher wurden ins deutsche übersetzt...:)
Nein, leider nicht. Gibt nur 2, "Die Speisen der Götter" und "Wahre Halluzinationen", beide recht teuer gebraucht geworden.

http://www.rauschkunde.net/plan-plant-p ... 44798.html
Werner Pieper hat noch ein kleines Heft von ihm in deutsch und verschickt das auch heute noch.

Das wars in deutsch. Es gibt vor allem sehr viele Audio-Aufnahmen zu Seminaren / Vorträgen in englisch.

Z.B. nun 222 Podcast-Audios mit Terence hier:
http://matrixmasters.net/salon/index.ph ... e-mckenna/

Edit: Wie weiter oben gepostet