Ein Lied über St. Albert ;-)

EDIT aus aktuellem Anlass: Newsflash - jetzt neu:
Sorry, Link funktionier nicht mehr - ich werde das irgendwannmal ausbessern.

DOWNLOAD "Sweet Miss Swiss Pie" inklusive Bildern von und mit Dr. Alexander Hofmann und Alex Grey

Ich bin heute gerade irgendwie in Dichter Laune... :joint:

"American Pie" von Don McLean auf Youtube zum Anschauen :beten:

Link zum Original-Text

Und hier meine psychedelische Neudichtung als "Sweet Miss Swiss Pie": :D
Sweet Miss Swiss Pie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new psychedelic lyrics for "American Pie" by Don McLean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by ungelesene bettlektüre --- footnote 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Prelude]
A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That acid used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But the Ides of April (footnote 2) made me shiver --- footnote 3
With every blotter I'd deliver --- footnote 4
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more micro step
I can't remember if I cried
when I read about his widowed bride --- footnote 5
But something touched me deep inside
The day the acid lied --- footnote 6
So
[Chorus]
Bye, bye sweet Miss Swiss Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking Eleusis of Rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I Samadhi
This'll be the day that I Samadhi

[Verse]
Did you write the book of love
And do you have faith in God within all of us
If the Vedes tell us so?
Now do you believe in Drum'n'Bass
Can Acid save your mortal ass
And can you teach me how to dance real ace?
Now I know that you're in Love with 'cid
Cause I saw you dancing to the vid --- footnote 7
You both kicked off your shoes
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues --- footnote 8
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
But I knew I was out of luck
The day the acid lied
I started singin'
[Chorus]

[...]
Lots of work remains to be done here -the author.

[Last verse]
But not a word was spoken
The Tryptamines were not broken
And the two men I admire the most:
The Alberts (footnote 9) and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last bicycyle for the coast
The day holy geometry wasn't broke
And they were singing
[Chorus]
High, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee and the levee isn't dry
Them good ole boys are drinking Eleusis of Rye
LSD is never ever going to die!
Oh no, acid is never ever going to die!
Yes high, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie!
Oh no, acid is never ever going to die!!!

------------------------------
footnote 1: independent psychonaut

footnote 2: Latin: Ides: the middle of a month. cf. "The Ides of March", Caesar and so on...

footnote 3: Obviously, bicycle day is meant: the 19th of April of 1943. The intake of 250µg LSD
did make Saint Albert shiver!

footnote 4: Please note that the "lyrical self" singing is not myself - I do not deliver blotters or
any other form of illegalized or grey-marked drugs! -the author

footnote 5: The author is not quite sure himself about what this line could mean. It could either
refer to the daughter of Dr. Timothy Leary, who was arrested due to the possesion of a
small amount of marijuana which in course also lead to the rst imprisonment of Leary
himself. It could also refer to the daughter of Robert Anton Wilson, who unfortunatly
died an untimely violent death.

footnote 6: Also a pun on the German word "Lied" for "song".

footnote 7: The music video of "Divine Moments Of Truth" by Shpongle is meant, see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU (last retrieved on the 7th February 2014).

footnote 8: Please help me out with a new verses here! -the author
Als PDF-Datei zum Herunterladen und Ausdrucken

CopyLeft by me, ungelesene bettlektüre, USB! :zunge:

Darf ich von heute an den Titel eines irre dichten Fürsten für mich in Anspruch nehmen...? :king:

Allerdings kann ich leider selbst halt überhaupt nicht singen... :stumm:

Also, wenn jemand eine Engelsstimme hat, bitte melden! :engel:

Oder wenn wer ein paar fette Beats dazu basteln könnte, wäre das natürlich auch cool... :bow:

Tipps, wie die Übersetzung weitergehen soll, Hinweise auf Tippfehler, sonstiges Feedback, etc. ... ist natürlich auch immer hochwillkommen! :wink:
Zuletzt geändert von ungelesene_bettlektüre am 28. August 2016, 08:48, insgesamt 36-mal geändert.
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Re: Ein Lied über St. Albert ;-)

Bug spray + Migraine pills. Not your OTC excedrine sadly. But prescription migraine medicine, more specifically, Cafergot. A prescription medicine that contains ergotamine tartrate and caffeine. These are the days of the internet, where anyone can find a crooked online pharma company to send them a prescription. Hell, you might be able to find one that is domestic. And what a coincidence, the main company that makes Cafergot, Novartis (formerly Sandoz), is the same pharmaceutical company. The active ingredient in bug sprays that actually work (minus the natural ones) is DEET. And 100% DEET can be purchased quite easily, cheaply and without suspicion. But what a coincidence, DEET can also be easily converted into diethylamine. Lets search such respected chemistry journals as the internet to get more into specifics on this: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=118135 here you go. this one was finally successful low yeilding but you really dont need alot if you want to use it for something.... i'll leave you to guess that something. i used all OTC products aside from some ebay items for labware. made my own mini coil condenser from a 2 foot section of 5mm boro glass tube. used a regular mapp gas torch to bend it around a aluminum cigar tube. for the glass i used a 2 neck distillation flask 24/40 on the top neck and the angle side neck had #7 thread and a plastic cap. i drilled the cap and affixed the condencer through there sealing with a little JB weld. OTC Hydrolysis of N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET) to Diethylamine and M-toluic acid. To a 250ml autoclavable media bottle is added in order, 175ml N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (98.11% comerc grade, $15) followed by 40ml 70% EtOH. the media bottle is capped and vigorusly shaken for one minute. the EtOH and DEET should now be a homogenous mixture. to this solution is added 40g NaOH and once again capped. the media bottle containing the mix is now sealed and heated in a hot water bath (crock pot set on low) added to the bath at 55*C (125*F) ending at 70*C (160*F) periodicly agitating for the legnth of time it takes to compleatly desolve the NaOH plus 1.5hr. the solution should now be a deep yellow color the crock pot is turned off and allowed to cool to RT. it is removed from the bath and allowed to stand at RT for one day minimum. the bottle will then be carefuly opened after cooling in the refridgerator for 1hr. obsedved was the strong smell of diethylamine, no longer did it smell of DEET and EtOH. the solution is fractionaly distilled (dont forget boiling chips, this stuff likes to bump) collecting the fraction along a 9 degree tempeture arc centered on 55*C (51-59*C). the solution may solidify twords the end of the distilation and a small ammount of DH2O can be added to liquify the waxy mass of M-toluic acid and NaOH. total yeild form aprx 225ml of solution was 57ml of crystal clear diethylamine in freebase form. 25.3%. MeOH can be used in a pinch but i like EtOH, it mixes better with the DEET and has just enough water for the hydrolysis but not enough to cause separation. Diethylamine C4H11N 73.14g/mol boiling point 55.5*C (131.9*F). N,N-Diethyl-M-Toluamide C12H17NO 191.27g/mol boiling point 288-292*C (550.4-557.6*F). M-toluic acid C8H8O2 136.15g/mol boiling point 263*C (505.4*F) (melt at 111-113*F). http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...90723/abstract . The solubility of ergotamine tartrate in aqueous solutions of tartaric acid, citric acid, hydrochloric acid, and caffeine and the dissolution rate of ergotamine tartrate in aqueous mixtures containing hydrochloric acid, caffeine, citric acid, or sodium acetate were studied. The Noyes–Whitney model of dissolution is useful for predicting the dissolution rate of ergotamine tartrate in most of the dissolution media. The relative slowness with which ergotamine chloride (a substance with low water solubility) precipitated when ergotamine tartrate was dissolved in 0.1 M HCl resulted in the solid dissolving faster in this medium than was predicted using the Noyes–Whitney equation.

nursultan tuyakbay hat geschrieben:Bug spray + Migraine pills. Not your OTC excedrine sadly. But prescription migraine medicine, more specifically, Cafergot. A prescription medicine that contains ergotamine tartrate and caffeine. These are the days of the internet, where anyone can find a crooked online pharma company to send them a prescription. Hell, you might be able to find one that is domestic. And what a coincidence, the main company that makes Cafergot, Novartis (formerly Sandoz), is the same pharmaceutical company. The active ingredient in bug sprays that actually work (minus the natural ones) is DEET. And 100% DEET can be purchased quite easily, cheaply and without suspicion. But what a coincidence, DEET can also be easily converted into diethylamine. Lets search such respected chemistry journals as the internet to get more into specifics on this: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=118135 here you go. this one was finally successful low yeilding but you really dont need alot if you want to use it for something.... i'll leave you to guess that something. i used all OTC products aside from some ebay items for labware. made my own mini coil condenser from a 2 foot section of 5mm boro glass tube. used a regular mapp gas torch to bend it around a aluminum cigar tube. for the glass i used a 2 neck distillation flask 24/40 on the top neck and the angle side neck had #7 thread and a plastic cap. i drilled the cap and affixed the condencer through there sealing with a little JB weld. OTC Hydrolysis of N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET) to Diethylamine and M-toluic acid. To a 250ml autoclavable media bottle is added in order, 175ml N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (98.11% comerc grade, $15) followed by 40ml 70% EtOH. the media bottle is capped and vigorusly shaken for one minute. the EtOH and DEET should now be a homogenous mixture. to this solution is added 40g NaOH and once again capped. the media bottle containing the mix is now sealed and heated in a hot water bath (crock pot set on low) added to the bath at 55*C (125*F) ending at 70*C (160*F) periodicly agitating for the legnth of time it takes to compleatly desolve the NaOH plus 1.5hr. the solution should now be a deep yellow color the crock pot is turned off and allowed to cool to RT. it is removed from the bath and allowed to stand at RT for one day minimum. the bottle will then be carefuly opened after cooling in the refridgerator for 1hr. obsedved was the strong smell of diethylamine, no longer did it smell of DEET and EtOH. the solution is fractionaly distilled (dont forget boiling chips, this stuff likes to bump) collecting the fraction along a 9 degree tempeture arc centered on 55*C (51-59*C). the solution may solidify twords the end of the distilation and a small ammount of DH2O can be added to liquify the waxy mass of M-toluic acid and NaOH. total yeild form aprx 225ml of solution was 57ml of crystal clear diethylamine in freebase form. 25.3%. MeOH can be used in a pinch but i like EtOH, it mixes better with the DEET and has just enough water for the hydrolysis but not enough to cause separation. Diethylamine C4H11N 73.14g/mol boiling point 55.5*C (131.9*F). N,N-Diethyl-M-Toluamide C12H17NO 191.27g/mol boiling point 288-292*C (550.4-557.6*F). M-toluic acid C8H8O2 136.15g/mol boiling point 263*C (505.4*F) (melt at 111-113*F). http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...90723/abstract . The solubility of ergotamine tartrate in aqueous solutions of tartaric acid, citric acid, hydrochloric acid, and caffeine and the dissolution rate of ergotamine tartrate in aqueous mixtures containing hydrochloric acid, caffeine, citric acid, or sodium acetate were studied. The Noyes–Whitney model of dissolution is useful for predicting the dissolution rate of ergotamine tartrate in most of the dissolution media. The relative slowness with which ergotamine chloride (a substance with low water solubility) precipitated when ergotamine tartrate was dissolved in 0.1 M HCl resulted in the solid dissolving faster in this medium than was predicted using the Noyes–Whitney equation.
Klingt ja interessant - leider verstehe ich es nicht ganz... :krass:
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

wenns doch nur so einfach wäre :lol:
Das Cafergot-Ding halt ich fürn Gerücht, rechne mal wie teuer das wäre. Wer das in bulk kaufen kann, kommt auch an ET.

http://www.infomed.ch/bdn.php?bdnid=540 1.7.2013:
Ergotamin-Derivate – in der Schweiz ist diese Substanzgruppe mit Dihydroergotamin (Dihydergot®), Dihydroergotoxin (Hydergin®) und Ergotamin (Cafergot®) vertreten – können als Nebenwirkungen fibrosierende Erkrankungen oder einen Ergotismus hervorrufen. Wegen dieser Risiken will die europäische Arneimittelbehörde EMA die Anwendung von Ergotamin-Derivaten stark beschränken ...
d.h. die ET Produktion wird zurückgefahren und ggfs. in Zukunft mal eingestellt :( /edit: hier fehlten "????" k.a., obs so kommt bzw. wozu et noch verwendet wird
Zuletzt geändert von n19 am 5. Februar 2014, 15:10, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
„Hupen Sie, wenn Sie bewaffnet sind!“ (R.A.W)

n19 hat geschrieben:wenns doch nur so einfach wäre :lol:
Das Cafergot-Ding halt ich fürn Gerücht, rechne mal wie teuer das wäre. Wer das in bulk kaufen kann, kommt auch an ET.

http://www.infomed.ch/bdn.php?bdnid=540 1.7.2013:
Ergotamin-Derivate – in der Schweiz ist diese Substanzgruppe mit Dihydroergotamin (Dihydergot®), Dihydroergotoxin (Hydergin®) und Ergotamin (Cafergot®) vertreten – können als Nebenwirkungen fibrosierende Erkrankungen oder einen Ergotismus hervorrufen. Wegen dieser Risiken will die europäische Arneimittelbehörde EMA die Anwendung von Ergotamin-Derivaten stark beschränken ...
d.h. die ET Produktion wird zurückgefahren und ggfs. in Zukunft mal eingestellt :(
Vielen Dank für die Aufklärung! :2daumen:

rezzi hat geschrieben:
ungelesene_bettlektüre hat geschrieben:Übrigens, kennst Ihr schon das hier? :D

Frittenbude - Hildegard auf youtube

Acid forever! :hurra: :herzen: :jepi: :D
Schönes Lied :rocker:

Fällt mir der Song zu ein:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsTHDSpMTmU
Auch geil, kannte ich noch gar nicht, vielen Dank für den Tipp!!! :hurra: :bow:

Erinnert mich irgendwie an das hier: :rofl:

Reptilienmenschen: ein Märchen? Leider Nein! auf Youtube

oder das hier: :doh: :freak: :irre:

Enttarnt! Angela Merkel ist ein Reptoid! Guckt euch nur ihre Reptilianer an! auf Youtube

Memo an mich: neuen End-Chorus einbauen:
[Chorus]

High, high Miss sweet Swiss Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee and the levee is dry
But them good ole boys are drinking Eleusis of Rye
Oh no, LSD is never ever going to die!
:schreib: :popcorn: :zunge: :king:

Hier die neueste Version:
Sweet Miss Swiss Pie

[Prelude]
A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That acid used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But the Ides of April made me shiver - footnote 1
With every blotter I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more micro step
I can't remember if I cried
when I read about his widowed bride - footnote 2
But something touched me deep inside
The day the acid lied
So

[Chorus]

[Verse]
Did you write the book of love
And do you have faith in God within' all of us
If the Vedes tell us so?
Now do you believe in rock and roll?
Can music save your mortal soul?
And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

[...]
Lots of work remains to be done here - the author.

[Last verse]
But not a word was spoken
The Tryptamines were not broken
And the two men I admire the most-
The Alberts and the Holy Ghost - footnote 3
They caught the last bicycyle for the coast
The day holy geometry wasn't broke
And they were singing

[Chorus]
High, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee and the levee wasn't dry
Them good ole boys are drinking Eleusis of Rye

Yes high, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie!

-------------------

footnote 1: Latin: Ides: the middle of a month. cf. ``The Ides of March'', Caesar and so on...

footnote 2: The author is not quite sure himself about what this line could mean.
It could either refer to the daughter of Dr. Timothy Leary, who was arrested due
to the possesion of a small amount of marijuana which in course also lead to the
first imprisonment of Leary himself. It could also refer to the daughter of
Robert Anton Wilson, who unfortunatly died an untimely violent death.

footnote 3: Dr. Albert Hofmann and Dr. Albert Einstein
PDF-Download: Der $\LaTeX{}$-Quellcode (File: "Saint Albert song.tex"):

Code: Alles auswählen

\documentclass[12pt, a4paper]{article}

\begin{document}

\title{``Sweet Miss Swiss Pie'' - new lyrics for Don McLean's ``American Pie''\footnote{A Hommage to Saint Albert, Prof. Dr. Albert Einstein and Don McLean and last but definitely not least also to Prof. Dr. Don Knuth, the godfather of \LaTeX{}-typesetting.}}

\author{ungelesene bettlekt\"ure\footnote{independent psychonaut}}

\maketitle
%
%%%%%%%%%%
\section{Introduction}
%%%%%%%%%%
%
The Author USB (claiming for himself the title of a ``irre dichter F\"urst'' [sic!] from date\footnote{This is a pun on the title ``Dichterf\"urst'', which usually refers to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, creator of dateless pieces of art like ``Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy'', ``Faust: The Second Part of the Tragedy'' and ``The Sorcerer's Apprentice''.}) does PhD research in mathematical Physics/general Relativity by his day and spends most of his nights being an autodidact neo-Shaman and Psychonaut. Therefore, he decided to take the lyrics of one of his favourite songs ``American Pie'' by Don McLean \cite{mclean} and turn them into a Hommage to the two men he admires the most: Dr. Albert Hofmann and Dr. Albert Einstein - both having the same given Name, being natural scientists, being Swiss citizens for at least a part of their lifetimes, and both having great knowledge and wisdom. They also share a Love for the divine Beauty of Nature and therefore also both contributed to the benefit of all humankind trough their discoveries. Also, both were involved in peace-keeping activities to some extent, although in the case of Einstein this might not be that obvious due to his role in the creation of the atomic bomb. And even though only one of the two was awarded the Honor of a Nobel price during his lifetime, the other one would have deserved this distinction as well, at least in the humble opinion of the author of theses lines.
%

%
Please note that this little rework of Don McLean's immoral lyrics is still ``\textit{Work-in-Progress'}'.
%
\clearpage
%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\section{Original Lyrics ``American Pie'' by Don McLean}
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%
Please see \\

%
\emph{http://www.missamericanpie.co.uk/lyrics.html} \\
%

or \\

%
\emph{http://www.metrolyrics.com/american-pie-lyrics-don-mclean.html} \\
%

for the original lyrics of ``\emph{Miss American Pie}'' by Don McLean, \\

and \\

%
%

for backgroud information and \\

%
%

for help on interpreting the original Lyrics. \\

Further see \\

%
\emph{https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American\_Pie\_$($song$)$} \\
%

for background information on the song. \\

%
\textbf{Please note that this all is copyrighted material!} \\
%

%
\clearpage
%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\section{``Sweet Miss Swiss Pie'' - new Lyrics by the Author}
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%
So here we go$\dots$ \\
%

[Prelude]
%
\begin{verse}
A long long time ago \\
I can still remember how \\ 
That acid used to make me smile \\
And I knew if I had my chance \\
That I could make those people dance \\
And maybe they'd be happy for a while \\
But the Ides of April\footnote{Latin: Ides: the middle of a month. cf. ``The Ides of March'', Caesar and so on...} made me shiver\footnote{Obviously, bicycle day is meant: the 19th of April of 1943. The intake of $250 \mu g$ LSD \textit{did} make Saint Albert shiver!} \\  % Latein: Iden - der Mitte des Monats. vgl. die Iden des Märzes, Cäsar und so...
With every blotter I'd deliver \\
Bad news on the doorstep \\
I couldn't take one more micro step \\
I can't remember if I cried \\
when I read about his widowed bride\footnote{The author is not quite sure himself about what this line could mean. It could either refer to the daughter of Dr. Timothy Leary, who was arrested due to the possesion of a small amount of marijuana which in course also lead to the first imprisonment of Leary himself. It could also refer to the daughter of Robert Anton Wilson, who unfortunatly died an untimely violent death.} \\ % Leary's Tochter starb früh oder so, auf jeden fall hatte sie marihuana...
But something touched me deep inside \\
The day the acid lied \\
So
\end{verse}

%
[Chorus]
%
\begin{verse}
%
Bye, bye sweet Miss Swiss Pie \\
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry \\
Them good ole boys were drinking Eleusis of Rye \\
Singin' this'll be the day that I Samadhi \\
\end{verse}
%

%
\clearpage
%
[Verse]
%
\begin{verse}
Did you write the book of love \\
And do you have faith in God within all of us \\
If the Vedes tell us so? \\
Now do you believe in Drum'n'Bass \\
Can Acid save your mortal ass \\
\end{verse}
%

%
\begin{verse}
Now I know that you're in Love with 'cid \\
Cause I saw you dancing to the vid\footnote{The music video of ``Divine Moments Of Truth'' by Shpongle is meant, see
\textit{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU} (last retrieved on the 7th February 2014).} \\
%
You both kicked off your shoes \\
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues\footnote{Please help me out with a new verses here! - USB} \\
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck \\
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck \\
But I knew I was out of luck \\
The day the acid lied \\
I started singin'
\end{verse}
%

[Chorus]
%
\begin{verse}
%
Bye, bye sweet Miss Swiss Pie \\
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry \\
Them good ole boys were drinking Eleusis of Rye \\
Singin' this'll be the day that I Samadhi \\
\end{verse}
%

%
[$\dots$]
%
\begin{verse}
Lots of work remains to be done here - the author.
\end{verse}
%

%
\clearpage
%

[Last verse]
%
\begin{verse}
%
But not a word was spoken \\
The Tryptamines were not broken \\
And the two men I admire the most- \\
The Alberts\footnote{Dr. Albert Hofmann and Dr. Albert Einstein} and the Holy Ghost \\
They caught the last bicycyle for the coast \\
The day holy geometry wasn't broke \\
And they were singing
%
\end{verse}
%

[Chorus]
%
\begin{verse}
%
High, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie \\
Drove my Chevy to the levee and the levee wasn't dry \\
Them good ole boys are drinking Eleusis of Rye \\
LSD is never ever going to die! \\
\end{verse}
%
%
\begin{verse}
%
Yes high, high sweet Miss Swiss Pie! \\
LSD is never ever going to die! \\
\end{verse}

%
\clearpage
%
\begin{thebibliography}{99}
\bibitem{mclean}McLean, Don (1971). \emph{Miss American Pie}. Song. \\
Lyrics: \emph{http://www.missamericanpie.co.uk/lyrics.html}\\
(last checked 6th February 2014).
\bibitem{einstein}Einstein, Albert (1916). \emph{The Foundation of the General Theory of Relativity}. Annalen der Physik { \bf 354 } (7): 769.
\bibitem{hofmann}Hofmann, Albert (1979). \emph{LSD - mein Sorgenkind}. Klett-Cotta, Stuttgart 1979, ISBN 3-12-923601-5 \\
(3. edition as \emph{LSD - mein Sorgenkind. Die Entdeckung einer ``Wunderdroge''}. ibid. 2010, ISBN 978-3-608-94618-5).
\bibitem{hofmann-ott}Hofmann, Albert (author) and Ott, Jonathan (translator) (1980).\\
\emph{LSD - My Problem Child: Reflections on Sacred Drugs, Mysticism and Science}. MAPS.org; 4th edition (March 1, 2009), ISBN 978-0979862229 \\
online at: http://www.maps.org/books/mpc/ \\
Retrieved at 2014-02-06
\bibitem{zelenka}Zelenka, Joseph (1968). \emph{Leben und Sterben im posteuklidischen Raum}. Rubix Publishing, Tschamulkinstan.
%
\end{thebibliography}
%
\end{document}
%
Zuletzt geändert von ungelesene_bettlektüre am 8. Februar 2014, 14:15, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.

n19 hat geschrieben:das bist ja garnicht Du, der da trällert ;)
Scherzkeks! :D

Neue Verse eingebaut:
[Verse]
Now I know that you're in Love with 'cid
Cause I saw you dancing to the vid --- footnote 1
You both kicked of your shoes
Man I dig those Rhythm'n'Blues --- footnote 2

----------------

footnote 1: The music video of ``Divine Moments Of Truth'' by Shpongle is meant, see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU (last retrieved on the 7th February 2014).

footnote 2: Please help me out with a new rhyme here! - USB
und
[Verse]
Now do you believe in Drum'n'Bass?
Can Acid save your mortal ass?