I dislike DXM HBr

Gerade im dextroverse-Forum gepostet:
USB137 hat geschrieben:I'm sorry to say, but I much dislike DXM HBr. I am a male from Vienna, Austria, EU, 35 years old, and I much adore LSD and the other 5HT2A-Psychedelics, Dissociatives and any kind of other drug. I studied mathematical physics and hopefully I will do my PhD degree soon. I enjoy going to the wildside and especially love mire/bogs and try to protect them.

I only did DXM four or five times. The last time it seems I archieved sigma plateau. Everthing seemed impossimble to me. I had lost control of my free will. Any friends I tried to contact said to me I was a completely different person, very unlikeable. I had lost the connection to my brain, it seems. I hardly have any rememberances, butI think I had to fight entities far bejond the living world, and I was very weaker than them.

I truely love Ketamine, and I adore MXE, I lost constrol over myself and got to psychiatric hospitals on it.

Also, I am Asperger-Autist.

I love the fly agaric, had done 18grams of the shrooms once and I belived I could travel trough time and experience any individual who had ever lived. Extremely pleasurable!

100µg of LSD let me go to University and let me do a good job. I enjoy nitrous oxide while on psychedelics or cannabis. Just recently I found some love to opioids.

It seems my voice changed to a deeper level while on DXM. What can I do to keep that?

What shall I do?
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Re: I dislike DXM HBr

was möchtest du jetzt wissen - ob du dxm weiter nehmen sollst? alle die ich kenne mögen dxm auch nicht.. es heißt, nur ein drittel der dxm-nehmer mag die wirkung - der rest nimmt es kein zweites mal mehr..

misch es doch mal mit dph (diphenhydramin), das is zb in "emesan" drin; die zwei sind wie nitro und glycerin, will sagen die zwei passen zusammen

nursultan tuyakbay hat geschrieben:was möchtest du jetzt wissen - ob du dxm weiter nehmen sollst?
Ich wüsste gerne, wie man drogeninduziert eine tiefere Stimme erreichen kann (permanent).
nursultan tuyakbay hat geschrieben:es doch mal mit dph (diphenhydramin), das is zb in "emesan" drin;
Ich weiß, was DPH ist. Übrigens: Ich bin aus Österreich, hier gibt es kein "Emesan"(R), das hiesige Produkt heißt "Calmaben"(R).
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Mit Lachgas bekommst du auch eine tiefere Stimme.
Dürfte aber mit der Zeit recht anstrengend werden immer mit der N2O-Flasche rumzulaufen und Unmengen an Vitamin B12 zu konsumieren! :klug:
BLOG "Integrale Psychonautik" mit allen Infos zu meinem Buch und Postern: Integrale-psychonautik.blogspot.co.at