bericht des ersten pilztrips von timothy leary

ich kann mich deutlich erinnern, mal einen edetaillierten tripbericht von timothy leary über seine erste pilzerfahrung gelesen zu haben, und zwar abgedruckt in einem büchlein mit dem bescheuerten titel "psilocybin und andere pilze". diesen bericht bräuchte ich grade mal wieder. weiss zufällig jemand, wo der im original zu finden ist?

falls es weiterhilft: ein schlüsselelement ist, dass er sich selbst im spiegel betrachtet, und sich abwechselnd entsprechend seiner rollen als akademischer lehrer, liebhaber, etc. sieht.
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Re: bericht des ersten pilztrips von timothy leary

vielen dank auf die rasche antwort n19! leider musste ich feststellen, dass ich da was verwechselt habe, denn der tripbericht, den ich im hinterkopf habe, endet damit, dass leary lachend schnee schaufelt, und das ist ja wohl eher inkompatibel mit dem schauplatz mexiko. und gerade um den genauen wortlaut dieser schlussszene würde es mir gehen. also wenn jemand aus diesen meinen fragmentarischen erinnerungen etwas sinnvolles rekonstruieren könnte, wäre ich ihm sehr verbunden!
„Sapere aude" ---laut der Übersetzung von Immanuel Kant; „Habe Mut, Dich Deines eigenen Verstandes zu bedienen!“

Re: bericht des ersten pilztrips von timothy leary

Du meinst Richard Alpert.. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Dass
und wahrscheinlich diesen Bericht: http://login.ramdass.org/WP/tag/timothy-leary/ :wink:

zeitlich spielt das kurz nach dem obern verlinkten 1. Leary-Mushroom-Trip:
There weren’t any more of the mushrooms around and we didn’t take the trip across South America, we just hung out down in Tepsilan and Cuernavaca, then we flew back to the US together in the plane with his son and an iguana and I went to Berkeley so I couldn’t do anything more and he went back to Harvard to start exploring these chemicals because he said he had learned more in this one experience than he had learnt in all of his years as a psychologist.

So when I came back to Harvard in the spring I was quite eager to have this experience. And he had gotten ahold of the synthetic of these called psilocybin, so on March 6th in 1961, it was the night of the biggest snow storm of the year and my parents home was about two blocks away from Tim’s big house. And I went to my parents to visit and then I trudged though the snow and went over to Tim’s house to turn on. Which we did in the kitchen with a variety of assorted people, in our usual highly controlled manner.
And I remember jumping up and I ran out into the snow and danced in the snow. And then later I recall going back through the drifts to my parents home around five in the morning and deciding as a young tribal buck that I would shovel the snow in the front and I was shovelling and my parents came to the window and opened the window and said “You damned idiot come in, you don’t shovel snow in the middle of the night.” And I looked up and I heard this voice which was the kind of voice of external sanction to which I had always responded since that’s how I got to be where I was, and I listened to the voice inside and the voice inside said it’s cool if you want to shovel snow, its all right, there’s nothing immoral about that. And I looked up at them and I smiled and I danced a bit of a jig and I went back to shovelling. And the window closed and I saw them smiling behind it.
„Hupen Sie, wenn Sie bewaffnet sind!“ (R.A.W)