On that tree there was a limb
And on that limb there was a branch
On that branch there was a nest
And in that nest there was an egg
In that egg there was a bird
And from that bird a feather came
Of that feather was a bed

In Sumerisle, Sumerisle, Sumerisle, Sumerisle, Sumerisle

On that bed there was a girl (Sumerisle, Sumerisle)
And on that girl there was a man (Sumerisle, Sumerisle)
From that man there was a seed (Sumerisle, Sumerisle)
And from that seed there was a boy (Sumerisle, Sumerisle)
From that boy there was a man (Sumerisle, Sumerisle)
And for that man there was a grave
From that grave there grew a tree

Bild

http://youtu.be/awmQ3p58H9E

:klug:
dios ha muerto

Re: Fliegenpilze

cyclic verticalism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD-D-lz_tLM
Compositional forms serve as thematic material to provide an orchestrated context for improvisational dialogue.
Music materials consist, among other things, of original melodies, textural gestures, sound languages, tone rows,
traditional and synthetic scales diadic and intervallicaly generated harmonies, call and response, polyphony, dynamics
and the coloration of silences.

Unique forms are generated through the concept of “Cyclic Verticalism”, whereby polyrhythms, as used in African music are combined with rhythm cycles, as used in Indian music.
When combined with the above-described tonal materials, larger forms can be generated. In the compositions these materials are utilized to serve emotional coloration; what in India is called Rasa.

Performers are given the freedom to use their imagination and listening ability to develop the compositions within their own individual motion and timing while still relating to the overall form and to the aesthetic and musical functions.
The concept is to generate unusual relationships of sound against sound form against form, and rhythm against rhythm in a non-linear, ever shifting kaleidoscope of music images.

adam rudolph ist unter garantie ein amanitakonsument!
warum sonst sollte er seine komposition "amanita" nennen!!!
:rocker:

hier eine quote von herr rudolph zum thema "zyklischer vertikalismus und polymetrik", sehr interessant :nick: :
Cyclic Verticalism

Cyclic Verticalism is a system of thinking about rhythm that can be applied to any musical context. “Cyclic” refers to rhythm cycles. It is an additive concept of rhythm whereby rhythm cells of twos and threes (even and odd) are added together to build rhythm cycles of various lengths.

For example, 2 plus 3 yields a 5 beat cycle:

Bild

3 plus 2 plus 2 yields a 7 beat cycle:

Bild

“Verticalism” describes the musical element of polyrhythms. This is when two rhythms are stacked one on top of the other and played simultaneously. A rhythm cell of an even amount (2 or 4) sounding at the same time as a rhythm cell of an odd amount (3) creates polyrhythms that generate motion in sound. 3 against 2 is the fundamental polyrhythm:

3 against 2 (6 total pulses)

Bild

Cyclic Verticalism is my attempt to explore some of the possible combinations that arise
from the process of combining these cyclic (horizontal) and vertical (polymetric) elements. Additionally, some rhythms that I have been exposed to and feel attracted to are included herein. They are used as inspiration and a starting point from which I apply the concept of Cyclic Verticalism. The rhythms move from more simple to more complex.

nun...
ob herr rudolph amanitakonsument ist, wissen wir natürlich nicht.
:fies:

was aber der molch weiss ist, dass da eine geheimnisvolle, zeit und raum transzendierende verbindung besteht zwischen dem amanita-inspiriertem bewusstseinszustand und dem hervorbringen von rhythmischen strukturen durch den musizierenden. sorry, dem frosch fehlen hier die passenden worte.
das amphib hat "das" in seinem amanitaritual zum ersten mai wieder eindrücklich erleben dürfen:
es ist erstaunlich wie selbst-sicher und selbst-verständlich das spielen der framedrum von der hand geht bei einer "fliegenpilzvergiftung".
dabei ist es prinzipell ziemlich wurscht, ob der amanitaberauschte einen allereinfachsten "schamanischen" rhythmus (EINS-zwei-drei-vier-EINS-zwei-drei-vier-EINS-zwei drei-vier) mit dem trommelschlägel schlägt oder ob er (wie der molch es inzwischen zu tun pflegt :freu: ) etwas kompliziertere, virtuosere rhythmen mit seinen händen und fingern trommelt:
so oder so stellt sich beim spiel auf amanita dieses eindringliche gefühl, nein: dieses wissen ein, dass....
dass....
sorry, dem molch fehlen hier die passenden worte.

wer schon einmal "auf soma" getrommelt hat, dem wird es nicht schwer fallen nachzuvollziehen de mollechs these , dass der amanitakonsum unserer urahnen unsere fähigkeit rhythmus zu erschaffen massgeblich beinflusst hat, vielleicht sogar vorraussetzung war.
:glaskugel:

apropos "beeinflussung"...

bei einer google-suche wirft die maschine bei den stichworten "amanita+influence" sehr weit oben im ranking einen interessanten forenbeitrag aus.
da glaubt doch so ein bescheuerter fliegenpilzesser die künstlerin kate bush hätte in ihren musikalben den fliegenpilzkonsum chiffriert.
:pfeif:

ob frau bush fliegenpilze gegessen hat, können wir natürlich nicht wissen.

aber der song "kite" (drachen) auf dem album "the kick inside" ist schon...ähm: verdächtig, das kann jeder, der schon einmal soma konsumiert, nachvollziehen.

Bild

Beelzebub is aching in my belly-o.
My feet are heavy and I'm rooted in my wellios.
And I want to get away and go
From all these mirror windows.

I look at eye level, it isn't good enough.
And then I find it out when I take a good look up.
There's a hole in the sky with a big eyeball
Calling me:

"Come up and be a kite,
And fly a diamond night
A diamond kite, a diamond kite.
Ooh, what a diamond!

"A diamond kite
On a diamond flight.
Over the lights, under the moon.
Over the moon, over the moon!"

I feel a rush along my body, like a bullet.
I'm 2-D after a push-and-pull feeling.
And I want to get back to safe home:
I love the homeland dome.

I got no limbs, I'm like a feather on the wind.
Well, I'm not sure if I want to be up here, at all.
And I'd like to be back on the ground,
But I don't know how to get down--down--down!

"Come up and be a kite,
And fly a diamond night
A diamond kite, a diamond kite.
Ooh, what a diamond!

"A diamond kite
On a diamond flight.
Over the moon, over the moon!"

tsja, die fliegenpilzesser verbindet eben ein geheimes band, das sie einander erkennen lässt:
http://thehomegroundandkatebushnewsandi ... YLiDMqbUbC
dios ha muerto

aber nicht nur kate bush ist verdächtig, nene!

wie verhält es sich zb. mit diesem satyr:

Bild

ian anderson von jethro tull...etwa auch er ein fliegenpilzesser?

was besingt und chiffriert er auf dem album "songs from the wood" in dem song "crimson wonder", verdeutscht "purpurotes wunder"...zum tanz in den mai (zum alten heidnischen frühjahrsfest "beltane")???

May I make my fond excuses for the lateness of the hour,
but we accept your invitation, and we bring you Beltane’s flower.
For the May Day is the great day, sung along the old straight track.
And those who ancient lines did ley will heed the song that calls them back.
Pass the word and pass the lady, pass the plate to all who hunger.
Pass the wit of ancient wisdom, pass the cup of crimson wonder.

Ask the Green Man where he comes from, ask the cup that fills with red.
Ask the old grey standing stones that show the sun its way to bed.
Question all as to their ways, and learn the secrets that they hold.
Walk the lines of nature’s palm crossed with silver and with gold.
Pass the cup and pass the lady, pass the plate to all who hunger.

Join in black December’s sadness, lie in August’s welcome corn.
Stir the cup that’s ever-filling with the blood of all that’s born.
But the May Day is the great day, sung along the old straight track.
And those who ancient lines did lay will heed this song that calls them back.
Pass the word and pass the lady, pass the plate to all who hunger.

was befindet sich im kelch?

ist es
A... das blut christi
oder ist es etwa
B... menstruationsblut
oder ist es
C... rotwein
oder gar
D... FLIEGENPILZtee

:freak:

wers wirklich wissen will, dem sei empfohlen:
"drink from the cup that fills with red"

wit of ancient wisdom

:bow:
dios ha muerto

kannte gustav meyrink die wirkung des narrenschwammes?

seine kurze erzählung "bal macabre" deutet dahingehend...
sie handelt vom "club amanita", dessen mitglieder das wesen der zeit und das mysterium des todes geschaut haben...
:glaskugel:
Zwischen Sekunde und Sekunde liegt immer eine Grenze, die ist nicht in der Zeit, die ist nur gedacht. Das sind so Maschen wie bei einem Netz" – hörte ich den Buckligen reden –, "und diese Grenzen zusammengezählt sind noch immer keine Zeit, aber wir denken sie doch – einmal, noch einmal, noch eine, eine vierte – –.

Und wenn wir nur in diesen Grenzen leben und die Minuten und Sekunden vergessen und nicht mehr wissen, dann sind wir gestorben, dann leben wir den Tod.

Ihr lebet fünfzig Jahre lang, davon stiehlt euch die Schule zehn: sind vierzig.
Und zwanzig frißt der Schlaf: sind zwanzig.
Und zehn sind Sorgen, macht zehn.
Und fünf Jahre regnet es: bleiben fünf.
Von diesen fürchtet ihr euch vier hindurch vor morgen, so lebet ihr ein Jahr – – vielleicht!
Warum wollt ihr nicht sterben?!
Der Tod ist schön.
Da ist Ruhe, immer Ruhe.
Und keine Sorge vor Morgen.

Da ist die schweigende Gegenwart, die ihr nicht kennt, da ist kein Früher und kein Später.

Da liegt die schweigende Gegenwart, die ihr nicht kennt! – Das sind die verborgenen Maschen zwischen Sekunde und Sekunde im Netz der Zeit.

http://www.totentanz-online.de/medien/l ... eyrink.php

der esoteriker, okkultist und mystiker, das mitglied mehrerer geheimbünde (hermetic order of golden dawn? freimaurer?), der berühmte meyrink:
ein fliegenpilzesser???
:pfeif:
dios ha muerto

mal was anderes.... ;)

falls es für einen vorbeikommenden wanderer von interesse ist:

wurde auf eine interessante doku hingewiesen...

regilaul - lieder aus der luft
„Regilaul besteht aus Versen, und ein Vers hat acht Silben. Diesen acht Silben entspricht eine Melodiereihe aus acht Tönen. Sehr einfach.
“Kui ma hakkan laulemaie: Wenn ich anfange zu singen”. Dies ist der Grundbaustein von Regilaul. Regilaul fliesst ohne Unterbrechung, es rollt ohne Pause.
So wiederholt sich die achtsilbige Struktur immer weiter. Die achtsilbige Struktur ist quadratisch, aber es gibt viele dreisilbige Wörter.
Interessant wird es, die dreisilbigen Wörter in die achtsilbige Struktur zu stellen.“
noch nicht geschaut, aber klingt interessant.
"songs from the ancient sea" heisst er in englisch.

The power of regilaul is present only when there is a tune. Where can one find a suitable and appropriate tune for the verse of regilaul that one has got in one's head? You cannot learn regilaul tunes from a songsheet - you need to look for them among what they call willow notes. As singer Toomas Köömel explained in 1913 to folksong researchers visiting Rannu village, Viru-Nigula parish: "These old songs didn't have no proper tune to them. They were sung just like that - to willow notes." When asked "What does that mean?", his answer was: "Well, this means that each singer has their own tunes and sings to them..." You can learn the willow notes when you go to a tree, stone, river or spring, on your own and without talking to anyone, and ask them to teach you a tune. If you know how to be very quiet, and open your heart, then a tune will start singing within you. Sing along to it and give your thanks to the place where you found the tune.

Estonian regilaul is an ancient and powerful means of communication for a headstrong nation with the rest of the world. To use it one needs to embrace timelessness and to picture in one's soul the two trails behind a sleigh heading towards the horizon. Next to each verse there is another one that takes you in the same direction in a slightly different manner. Each verse moves along its trail carried forward by words beginning with and containing similar sounds.

There have been occasions during courses on regilaul, of people sent out of the classroom for half an hour to find a tune to a proverb or a riddle, who returned, eyes sparkling and heads full of interesting and original tunes well worth teaching to others. One of the most amazing things is that it is often possible to recognise from such a tune the home place of the grandparents or even more remote forefathers of the tune's composer. In some strange way these tunes are preserved in the hearts of people, and if they dare to ask nature's help - trees, stones, the water around them - they can recover these tunes.

The willow notes probably contain the musical mother tongue of Estonians - the essence of regilaul that singers convey as they talk about the origins of their songs and tunes. In one song, a story is told about how a mother took her child's cradle out to the meadow and hung it on a birch branch, where cuckoos and summer birds would give their tunes to the child thus making him a bard. Many a song talks about nature through a human being and about human beings through nature. According to another song, an orphan goes to the grave of his parents on Midsummer's Night to ask for their advice and help. And the mother answers from the underworld: õhk sind õrnalt õpetagu, taevas tarka meelta andku (may the air teach you gently, may the sky give you wisdom). Birds and trees console those who are unhappy and try to set an example for them. A singer addresses his mind, senses and heart so that these will remain in motion and be ever merry. The perfect existence is that of a singing wanderer. If you walk your path without singing then this is an insult to the land, to meadows and forests and trees, and they show their disapproval of such a wanderer by taking away from him the power of moving on. The person who accompanies his walk with merry songs is given additional power and joy.
http://www.estinst.ee/publications/esto ... /sarv.html

Ancient Songs recovered: The Life and Music of Veljo Tormis
Zuletzt geändert von Slider am 28. Mai 2013, 00:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

regilaul urständet ohne frage aus soma-inspirierten bewusstseinszuständen der fast zur gänze vergessenen estnischen schamanenkultur.

und diesen jungen leuten http://youtu.be/f6FMExX8940 sollte dringenst das soma eingeflößt werden, notfalls mit gewalt.

ihr regilaul klänge dann, mit somatisch-somatös geöffneten augen, ohren und herzen unter garantie authentischer...
:messias:
dios ha muerto

Slider hat geschrieben:
ab ins baltikum, lettland, estland, whatever....:
http://entheogen-network.com/forums/vie ... 32#p293932
hmm... na dann :wink:
was heisst hier "winke-winke"?
kommste etwa nicht mit?
och, schaaade...
:heul:
Slider hat geschrieben:und nicht vergessen:
die göttin lobt im tanze.

http://youtu.be/oFucYs8cG7I

Bild
yep. weise frauen in weiss-rot-schwarzen ritualgewändern, die farben der göttin und der amanita...
rituelle fruchtbarkeits-kreistänze als symbol der zyklischen wiederkunft des lebens (ein "kreis-lauf" im wahrsten sinne...) und als getanztes abbild des berüchtigten amanitainduzierten "time-loop-bewusstseinszustandes"...
das findet sich so oder ähnlich rudimentär in vielen kulturen.
scheint zb. im alten heidnischen russland gängige shamanische praxis gewesen zu sein (eine hommage, anbetung der erde: http://youtu.be/l_M0NIzVzWU)

estland und lettland hatte sich übrigens sehr lange seine HEIDNISCHEN wurzeln rein erhalten.
erst die deutschen und die schweden beglückten die ureinwohner im 13 (!!!) jahrhundert mit dem kreuz christi.
es muss also nicht verwundern, das gerade im baltikum in volks und brauchtum die schamanischen wurzeln noch recht deutlich durchschimmern.
dios ha muerto