Re: New possible research chemicals-RC´s

- Here comes new version v2.0.1 of tables of selfexperiments with new RC (have a look below), with only very little corrections to v2.0.
- And the original first paper on PEA-NBX published on Sept.25, 2006, by M.R.Braden, J.C.Parrish, J.C.Naylor, D.E.Nichols, You may find under "Molecular interaction of serotonin 5-HT2A receptor..."(have a look below). I may submit the whole text of "The Thesis by Michael Robert Braden": TOWARDS A BIOPHYSICAL UNDERSTANDING OF HALLUCINOGEN ACTION (176 p., 2.5MB) to Your E-mail address in case of interest. So long, Hans Meyer

- Here comes a pdf-file of the original paper of Meike Schulze-Alexandru et al.: "Quasi-atomistic Receptor Surrogates for the 5-HT2A Receptor: A 3D-QSAR Study on Hallucinogenic Substances".
This paper inspired me to prepare some PEA-NDEPA and test them (see tables of SV...). (the pdf is seen at some posts later)
Zuletzt geändert von hans meyer am 31. Mai 2014, 15:33, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.

- Here comes a pdf-file of the original paper of Meike Schulze-Alexandru et al.: "Quasi-atomistic Receptor Surrogates for the 5-HT2A Receptor: A 3D-QSAR Study on Hallucinogenic Substances".
This paper inspired me to prepare some PEA-NDEPA and test them (see tables of SV...). Hans Meyer (PS: paper is to big, I try to reduce it)

Erraphex hat geschrieben:@Hans Meyer: Habe das Limit für Dateigrößen auf 1mb vergrössert.
oh, danke!
hier also jetzt die veröffentlichung: Meike Schulze-Alexandru et al.: "Quasi-atomistic Receptor Surrogates for the 5-HT2A Receptor: A 3D-QSAR Study on Hallucinogenic Substances".